As you can see from the side widget....we're expecting a new addition in late June! Went to the doctor yesturday and everything looks good so far. I'm a little over 11 weeks along, so we're starting to relax, enjoy, and share the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Yippee! We are so happy for you! Congrats! Yes, you need to sit back and relax and enjoy this new little miracle! ;-)
congrats, so excited for you!
Congrats!!
That is soo exiciting!!
Congratulations---what exciting news for you!!!!
Congrats to all of you,
take it easy, relax and let Corey do all the work........
Every time I hear the news or hear you say it I cry because I am so very excited for you guys!! Congratulations:)
Cute side widget... It's exciting to have a countdown going :-) Chad and I can't wait!
Congratulations Nikki, Corey, and Paige.... We're are ALL so happy for you guys!!! Paige, you will be a GREAT big sister! You looked so proud today at daycare sporting your new BIG SISTER shirt!
How exciting! Congrats!
That is such exciting news!!!! Congrats!!!
Kim said: Congratulations to all of you..
Congratulations you guys!!! How exciting!!!
Congratulations to you all. There is nothing like having a new little one around the house again. Enjoy every moment you have.
The Baumgarten's
Congratulations! I bet you wanted to share your news when we saw you in Fargo, didn't you?
Congratulations! Looks like we've got another round of babies coming in the family! How fun!
Post a Comment