Sunday, November 9, 2008

Conversations

Some recent conversations with Paige....

Setting... Paige and mommy were laying in bed and she was supposed to be going to sleep. She continued to be silly and not lay down....
Mommy: "Paige you need to lay down, it's time for bed"
Paige: "No I don't wanna"
Mommy: "I'm going to count to three and then I'm going to give you a spanking if you don't listen.
One. Two. Three."
I proceded to swat her butt (yes I spank my child)
Paige: "Ouch Mommy! No hitting, that hurts. You go straight to time out!"

A favorite game of ours latety.
Setting...Sitting in the living room waiting for daddy to get home from work.
Paige "Mommy you play with me?"
Mommy "Sure what should we play?"
Paige "Ok I be the mommy, you be the sweetie." "I going to work sweetie see you later."
After little while playing this super-exciting game of pretend Daddy come into the house and Paige runs to the door. "Ok daddy, I the mommy, mommy's the sweetie, and you be the honey"

Setting...Playing in the bedroom while daddy is trying to watch football in there. She starts to mess with the TV, pushing buttons and causing the picture to go out. I'm listening from the living room.
Corey "Paige stop playing with the TV you're going to break it."
Paige "No I not"
Corey (in his "I mean business" voice) "Paige I said no!"
Paige (as she storms out of the room) "I not talking to you anymore daddy"
She comes into the living room where I've heard the entire situation.
Paige "Mama, daddy pinch me"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim said: LOL... I love the last one...

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

it was good to see you guys on Saturday (& Sunday, too). I still giggle when I think of Paige's response to your discussion on "sharing".

Nikki - You need to share with Tyson & Taryn

Pagie - I want to share with Paige.

Too cute!

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Love the new fall look of your blog!

Dana.stansbery said...

Paige you are too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I can't wait till the conversations start.