Monday, December 22, 2008

Who has time to sleep!

I promise some picture posts soon, but I didn't want to forget this story and the smile it brought to me.....

Paige didn't take a nap today and was crabby by 7:00. So I put her to bed. I checked on her her 30 minutes later and she was very close to falling asleep, probably would have if I hadn't opened the door to peek at her. Anyway I figured she eventually went to sleep...WRONG!

Five minutes ago I hear her door open. Without even looking up from my movie I say, "Paige what are you doing?" She answers without hesitation. "Just riding my bike." I look up and see her. Helmet on, Jammies tucked into her pull-up, snow boots on, riding her new bike out of her room. So cute...Too bad the camera was out of reach.

I guess she likes it grandma and grandpa...too bad we can't store it in her room anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Paige, I can see her doing it. To bad the camera was out of reach.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Grady lots wearing his boots around the house too. I have to hide them in the closet!!!