Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun With Grandpa and Grandma!

Mommy had a hard time choosing pictures because there were so many good ones, but here are some highlights of my week with grandma and grandpa!

Sitting by the fire after it stopped raining.
Roasting Marshmallows, although I only ate them raw!
The rainbow after the rain!

Me with my cowboy hat and lasso!""Got Him"


At the zoo.
Attached to the hip, literally, after mommy picked me up on Friday



Tired of Grandma and her pictures!

Ok one more....
Swimming in my pool...

Caught a ladybug!


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa I had a blast. Can't wait for my next visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who prefers to lasso without pants on - it's just so much easier that way, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you kept Grandma & Grandpa busy! I bet you had lots of fun - they must miss you already.