This is the card I sent out this week to my family. Thought I'd share it with everyone else now!Sorry it's hard to see, it's the best I could do. You can click on the photos to make them larger.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Happy Fourth of July!
Written by Unknown at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Woohoo! Congratulations Nikki and Corey. That is great news. When can we expect to see this baby #2?
Thanks! February 25th, day after Paige's birthday! That's my calculation at least.
CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful! I'm sure you will be an awesome big sister - and a big help to Mommy and Daddy, too :)
Congratulations, Grandma shared the news with us at the lake.
How exciting! Paige will be such a great big sister
Congratulations Nikki, Corey, and Paige... We are all very happy for you! The Parkers
Congrats! How exciting!
Kim said... Congratulations Nikki and Corey, and of course you too Paige. Will be excited to see your new brother or sister, but it will be as cute as you..
Congrats to your wonderful news!!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations. That is so exciting!
Yeah! So excited for you all! Congratulations!
Congratulations Paige! You will be an excellent big sister:)
Congratulations! Another great addition to the family.
Rita
congratulations! That is great news. So happy for you guys.
becky, corey, adisyn and brody
Cute Card!!! Yes Paige, you will make a GREAT big sister!
:-) Mistie
Congratulations - Very Exciting!
Post a Comment