Friday, June 6, 2008

Let's Shoot for 4 More....

Happy Anniversary!


My how the times have changed in such a short amount of time....

Four Years Ago Today...We woke up in beautiful Miami with nothing to do but lay in bed until 11, and get up only to lay around at the beach.
Today....We woke up in rainy Mapleton to find the dog sleeping on the couch that he's not allowed on, you head to work, I head down to the laundry room get that load from yesturday done.

Four Year Ago Today...We confessed our love to each other on the beach in front of strangers.
Today... I remind you daily to kiss your wife goodbye, and sometimes we even forget that.

Four years ago today...We spend $150 dollar on one meal we didn't even enjoy.
Today...We cut coupons and plan our meals to try and limit the grocery bill to $150.

Four years ago today...We dreamed about the family that would fill our home in the future years.
Today...We dream of a quiet evening at home with no little girl up until 11:00pm.

Four years ago today...I thought I was the luckiest girl around.
Today...I KNOW I am

I say we shoot for another four years!

8 comments:

Kendall Smith said...

SOOOO sweet! Congratulations. It's hard to believe that's been four years already. I hope you enjoy many more years together.

Anonymous said...

Kim says.. Happy Anniversary Nikki and Corey.. Many more to come.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the both of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to another 40+ more!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary and cheers to many more. love the writing on the blog so sweet

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

You're only shooting for 4 more years? :)