One year ago today the first entry appeared on our blog. Some were sure this was a one time thing that would phase out quickly, some were sure this was the dumbest thing I've ever done, but some were really excited because it brought them a little closer to our family when we don't always keep in touch. I myself love to look back at previous entries and smile because of how much Paige has changed, the silly things she's said and done, and of course the fun and not so fun things our family has experienced this past year. I think my favorite entry now, but not at the time, was the coloring on my ottoman. I think I would have long forgotten that drama of that evening if it was not documented here on the world wide web!
Thanks for being with us all year long and for annoying me with emails (this one's for all of mommy's aunts) when I took a little too long to write another post. And thanks to all of the others who have joined in on the fun along the way, it fun to see so many other toddlers blogging right along with us!
I'll end today with a funny conversation Paige and I had:
Paige - "Where Corey?" - (Yes that's still going on)
Mommy - "Daddy not Corey...He's working"
P - "Daddy Corey"
M- "Right and mommy is Nikki"
P - "No Mommy no mickey mouse"
M - "Nikki"
P - "No mommy"
M- "Whats you're name?"
P - "I'm Paige"
M - "Right Paige Morgan Wixo"
P - "No, Paige Wixo Sweetie"
I guess I have to be a little careful on pet names from now on.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Blog!
Written by Unknown at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Kim says: Keep up the good work Paige and Nikki..
Post a Comment