Here are a few highlights from our first family vacation! We had a lot of fun!
Thanks Auntie Chas!Here I'm eating at the Crayola Cafe! It was messy, but yummy. I got a cool cup, I got to color, and I got two balloons (one ended up on the ceiling).
Here we are at Great Wolf Lodge. We got to stay over night and swim, swim, swim! I really liked the little pool, the fountains, and playing basketball. I think mommy, daddy, and Auntie Chas had as much fun as me!
The next day we went to Paradise Park. It was a lot of fun for little people. I got to play all sorts of things, but running laps around the place was my favorite thing to do!
We went to the zoo on the last day, it finally quit raining! I liked the monkeys, I even pretended to be one so mommy could take a picture.
Vacation was a lot of fun, I was exhausted! I was sleeping before we got out of the city!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Vacation Highlights!
Written by Unknown at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What kind of suite did you stay in at GWL? We're thinking of heading there later this month!
We just got the cheapest one; queen with double pull out couch. Paige still sleeps in the pack-n-play, but my sister said the couch was ok. The kids are so exhausted they just crash....
My friends rented the kids camp room. It had bunks and a seperate TV, but honestly I thought ours was larger. Bathroom and floor space size anyway!
Overall I'd say save the money if the kids don't know what they're missing, the amount of time you're in your room is very minimal anyway!!!
Sounds like a fun trip! And Paige is such a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment