Well we got a puppy this weekend, but I'm not really sure that we're going to be best friends. Things are a little rough right now. He's cute, but if things stay the same I'd rather have a fish...

At times I feel sorry for him because he has to spend a lot of time in his kennel, he doesn't like it and he barks loud and high pitch pitched barks. Mom and dad say it's because he is being potty trained, I sure hope they don't lock me in there when it's my turn to get trained. I told Gunner to keep up the barking and mom and dad would give in and let him sleep in their bed (like I did with crying when I was little). Well it must have worked because at 2:00 the barking stopped, and wasn't heard again until this morning. Suckers.....

At times though I just can't feel sorry for him, he's mean to me. I stick my fingers in his mouth and he bites them, then I cry.... Kujo and Ziggy don't do that, what's up with this dog???? I drag my blanky across the floor and he chases it, grabs on, and won't let go. Then I cry... I go for walks with him and daddy, and he runs into me and pushes me over or else he bites my butt. Then I cry... Good thing I wear a diaper. Mom and dad have been spraying him with water when he nips at me, just wait until I figure out how to use that bottle...

Well I hope things start to look up soon...mom says things will get better in a few weeks, dad just wants someone to hunt with, me...I just want a fish!




2 comments:
They look so cute!!!
I hope Paige continues all the chatter once Mom goes back to work!
Yeah...gives me something to do when I'm supposed to be correcting papers or planning lessons.
Post a Comment