Well Grandma and Grandpa's was great, but now life is back to normal for a couple of days. I had to go to work with mom today for awhile. I hate it when she expects me to help her get her stuff done. I mean I have important things to do while I'm there too; play with the balls, write notes at mommy's desk, and play with magnets on her file cabinet. I don't have time to help her...


By the way thanks grandma, the room looks great with all of your sewing creations. Mom's new "old" room isn't that bad anymore. Now we have to work on the "old" smell!
Friday, July 13, 2007
I'm back....
Written by Unknown at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
nice looking room, Nikki!!! I like those different-sized bulletin boards!
I agree... fun bulletin boards. Even if you don't cover them up! Love all the colors! :)
Post a Comment