Today my cousins Kennedey and Ty are at my house. We went swimming over at the hotel in Casselton. I think they had a lot of fun, but I didn't. I spent most of the 2 hours crying, but I don't think anyone (myself included) ever figured out why. I was mad because I wanted to swim in the big pool, but I didn't want mommy to touch me. She tried to show me that if she let go I would go under, but I didn't care I didn't want her to touch me. Then I wanted to go down the big yellow slide, but every time I did I got hurt because it was too fast for me to go by myself. I wanted to play basketball, but I it also made me cry???? And finally I wanted to jump in the big pool but I didn't want mommy to catch me.
I hope they had fun....


I was happier when we finally went home because we had ice cream. I won the prize for the messiest face, but I'm not sure if they knew it was a contest because I think they both could have been in the running!



Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Little Miss Independent
Written by Unknown at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment