I decided to write on Paige's behalf because I got a cute picture of her at her grandparent's house. I see now how many valuable things she can learn with their wisdom and guidance. Yes, that's Kujo's doggy door!
Corey and I miss her like crazy, the house is just too quiet without her. The time off has been nice, I've gotten a lot done around here (napping, shopping, reading, scrapbooking), but there's lots I didn't get done that I wanted to (cleaning, laundry, etc.)
I'm going to get her tomorrow, and can't wait to see her!
Monday, July 9, 2007
It's Nikki Here...
Written by Unknown at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
No wisdom or guidance from Grandpa or Grandma on this one. Kujo gets the credit for teaching her how to use his door..... She found out you can go out and also come in thru that door...
Post a Comment