Paige and I were lucky enough to enjoy Thanksgiving feasts at school...here are a few pics of the Kindergarten "Turkey Carving" It looked like a lot of fun! The fifth graders (and their lucky teachers) were also able to enjoy a feast made by the parents - with all of the fixns'! It was delicious.
Besides the school feasts our Thanksgiving was quite low key. We had my siblings over for the Cowboys football game and had appetizers. We followed that up with an all night Black Friday shopping excursion for the big girls! It was a get and relaxing holiday!
Friday afternoon we started preparing for the Christmas season. The kids were lucky enough to get Christmas trees from Aunie Chas. They were very excited to do all of the decorating themselves :) And I PROMISE I did not go in after and fix it all!
Shortly after Parker's tree was complete he decided he didn't want it :) So it now sits in the family room for everyone to enjoy. It's probably better off - at least I know he's not messing with the plug in and cords when he's playing in his room.
This morning we finished up by decorating the upstairs tree. I let the kids do the decorating on this one too - so it's kind of "full" but they did it and loved every minute of it :)
Christmas here we come!
FYI: That outfit was hand-picked by Paige herself :)
FYI: That outfit was hand-picked by Paige herself :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment