Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And Finally....Trick or Treating!

The Jesse and Woody Costumes turned out great thanks to Grandma!  The kids loved them and they looked adorable.  I just couldn't talk Parker into the red bandana that was supposed to be around his neck, but I figured it wasn't worth the battle :)  

Before trick or Treating we took some pictures with Bullseye.... Gunner was not impressed.


 Our adorable Woody....


And our sassy Jesse.  She informed me that this is how Jesse stands in all of the pictures :)


And our cow pokes together....



 Trick or Treating as Chad and Tiff's



Our night was short lived but fun.  We made it about ten houses and the Parker decided "I go home" so we went to the car while Paige and daddy set out to hit a few more houses. Within three minutes Paige  saw a scary costume and decided she was done with this Trick or Treating business - so home we went!

Happy Halloween!

0 comments: