Tuesday, March 15, 2011

They're Here....

And I Love Them......

The year 2009 and 2010 of TheWixoFamilyBlog captured forever in book form.  I so recommend you doing this.   I used the Blog2Print website and was very please with the results.  A couple pictures weren't the best quality, but that may have been poor attention to detail on my part!
I so love them anyway....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim said.... WOW how awesome is that....

Eric and Kayla said...

Hey Nikki -

I've been working on one of these books on Blurb.com, but this looks way easier. Have you ever seen blurb.com? You kind of have to clean/edit a lot of stuff on blurb.com and it's been taking me forever. This Blog2Print looks like you just hit a button and boom, you have your book. Any disadvantages to this Blog2Print that you can see? I'm thinking this would make my life way easier!

Unknown said...

Totally did my 2008 on Blurb and it took me MONTHS. This took me less than an hour to do two years. I picked the compress as much as possible to save money and pages, but I kind of like the randomness of what ends up on each page. I am happy with the quality and the price seems comparable.You can edit as little or as much as you want. I did nothing and am very happy. Just watch your pixel size so your pictures are clear. Mine were great except one on my cover is a bit blurry.

Unknown said...

Oh one thing....all of the pictures are the same size in the book Blog 2Print book; with Blurb you could vary that. I personally thought the ease of this was worth that shortcoming. Especially if you were like me and behind two years already.

Unknown said...

sorry I'm being annoying...one more thing.

on Blog2print watch your pictures with captions, the captions don't always end up in the right spot in your entries. It doesn't bother me, but if you're really anal it might :)

One positive for Blog2Print - It has a really cute table of contents with all of your entry titles, blurb does not :)

M. Holland said...

And why haven't you brought them down to my room yet????

Eric and Kayla said...

You have SOLD me! It will feel sooooo good to get this done and have it be that quick and easy! Blurb was seriously stressing me out. I didn't think I'd ever get it done. I wanted something that would just take my blog and put it into a book with no extra work. This sounds perfect! Oh, I'm going to get this crossed off my list this week! I'm so excited. Thanks so much for sharing!

Megan said...

OH MY Gosh! SOOO Nice! I started using blurb almost a year ago and quit after a few months!! haha. So nice to know!

Tessa said...

I am glad you are all caught up! I love the ease of Blog2Print.

Tessa said...

also...they make a great gift for nana's!