Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Right when you think you're going to teach her something new....
We were riding in the car to gymnastics today, and we were just passing the zoo. Paige noticed that the camels were outside for the first time since last fall.
Paige: "Mom why do camels have humps?"
Myself: Trying to think of an explanation that would make sense to her, "Because camels live in the desert where there is very little water they use their humps to store extra water. Then when their body is thirsty the water goes where its needed.
Paige: "Oh I suppose thats true except for the camels that know where the oasis is, they can just go there."
I started to laugh and she asked why I was laughing. So I told her that I was surprised she knew the word oasis. Her reply...yeah it is kind of funny that I know so much.
Written by Unknown at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Kim said... Hilarious..
LOVE IT:)
What a little smartie!!
Too funny!
Post a Comment