Our first night minus Tiffany. She took the picture. I never once got a picture of all of us together :(
First time I sat down at a slot machine I put a dollar in, and played down to zero credits and ended up winning $25.58. Great start to my gambling! Throughout the week I also won $135.00 on a penny machine that I put a dollar into. I also lost about $30 in other machines but came out ahead in the area of gambling. I also covered Corey's losses in gambling with my winnings. But that's the only area we came out ahead on :)Chad and Tiff Went to the Price as Right. Chad got called down to bid, but didn't make it on stage.

Outside the Flamingo Hotel.
At the top of the Rio Hotel in VouDoo Lounge.
Our room at the Rio. Very nice accommodations, not so great location. Cactus gardens.
The car Chad and Corey won!
Even though all the circumstances were working against us, we made it to Vegas for our Post-Christmas vacation. We had a great time, walked lots, spent lots, and won little. Overall it was a good trip, and great to get away!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Las Vegas
Written by Unknown at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time in Vegas. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment