and this little guy grew up.
* He can sit up on his own (January 2nd).
* He all of a sudden wants to stand all of the time
* He loves and wants people food ALL of the time
* Corey walked into the room the other day, Parker saw him and yelled Da-Da. I had two witnesses. Fluke or not we're claiming it as his first word (January 2nd) :)
* Last night in the bath he was sitting up and playing and splashing all by himself.
But the one thing about growing up I want to see is still not happening; him sleeping through the night :) Oh well I guess I have years to catch up on my sleep right :)
Slow down baby boy, mommy's not ready for this.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
I turned my head for a second....
Written by Unknown at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is getting to be such a big boy and so happy....
It was greating seeing them this past weekend.
he's very cute. they grow up way to fast though I agree
Post a Comment