It's kind of hard to tell from this photo because little Parker wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture, but I'm amazed at the difference in size in my children. Paige got Elmo on her first birthday, and I distinctly remember that Elmo was so much bigger than her. But our seventh month old linebacker can take him already :)
Paige 1 year
Parker 7 Months
Paige 1 yearI was also commenting to Corey tonight that although I took WAY more pictures of Paige, the ones I actually caught of her smiling were few and far between. Not the case with my little man, he's ALWAYS smiling :)



1 comments:
Love it! Now I need to see him in person so I can see how big he really is!
Must be just the difference in boys and girls, because mine are the same too.
Post a Comment