Well mommy had to enter the real world again today and head back to work. Although I was ready to get back, I still can't help but feel sad that from now on someone else gets to spend the majority of days with both of my kids. What will they see that I miss? Hopefully Kim's kind enough to just not tell me when Parker rolls over for the first time and I miss it. But even though I'm sad to leave, it was so nice to visit with everyone back and work and remember why I chose this profession anyway :)
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
cute pics, i really like the one of the 3 of u. thats really nice that you have family to watch parker right away it will make it easier to take him to daycare means u have 2 weeks to ease into it.
Post a Comment