Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to School!

The room is ready....
The plans are done...
Copies are made...
Kids are on their way tomorrow...

Hope their first day of fifth grade is great even though I can't be with them!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim said... Cool Nikki, you are a very good teacher I bet...

M. Holland said...

We will miss you! But, enjoy your time at home with your babe! :-)

Kendall Smith said...

Good luck!!! I hope this year goes really well for you. (And I love the big classroom! Lots of storage it looks like!) :-)

Rita said...

When do you go back? The classroom looks so neat and tidy!

Anonymous said...

I see you are still using the curtains and table cloths I made for you years ago...
Also.. I see Whinny the Poo is still with you... Has he missed a class room yet???