In the next month or two we have a list of home improvement projects to finish. 1) Paige's Downstairs Room 2) Converting Paige's upstairs room to the office and 3) Converting the now office into the baby's room. Well last week Corey worked hard mudding and taping. Then on Saturday Corey's brother, Troy, helped him texture. So today we spent the day painting. We're not quite done yet, but we made a lot of progress. After this week we will carpet, do the trim, clostets, and finishing touches. Stay tuned....
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Progress...
Written by Unknown at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oohh I love the pink and green together! That is a very big girl room Paige!!!
What a pretty room, Did you get to pick out the colors Paige? I can see that your a great painter, Are you looking for work, I need some painting done at the house?
Yes..she picked out the pink and mom picked the green to go with it. She paints pretty well, and often repeats "Mom I a good listener," during the task.
I think that has something to do with the first attempt we made to paint before naptime. That didn't go too well and she got her brush taken away for not listening to mom.
Looks really good paige, love the colors, looks like everyone is starting to get ready to bring home the new additions
Cute room! you did such a good job helping!
Post a Comment