Sunday, March 8, 2009

One Room Done!

Well with a little (okay a lot) of help from family this weekend we finished Paige's room. It looks great and we're happy with the turn out. Now onto the office!









Here's a view of the room to prove that maybe, just maybe, she will sleep here tonight!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! Hope you have a peaceful nights sleep. Room looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!

M. Holland said...

Love the room! I'm sure Paige will too! Did you decide against the circles on her name? I like the jews! Very cute!

Unknown said...

Yeah... circles weren't working so I went to plan B. I really liked the way they turned out!

Life Is Great with Eight said...

I just love the look of the new room for your lil' princess! I bet Paige does too!

Now did you say you're doing the office next, or your scrapbooking room??? :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new room Paige. I can't wait for the day that my little girl can have her own room---she might be 30 but I hope it looks half as cute as yours. Sweet dreams.

Anonymous said...

Pretty Room Paige, everyone did a great job

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and all the princess stuff, looking at it with adi she's saying i want that princess stuff, lol. Hope u get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Kim said.. WOW, what a nice room. Makes me wish I was little again or had little ones.... (NOT)...

Dana.stansbery said...

Paige, your princess room rocks! You are an excellent decorator!

Barb said...

What a great room!!! Love the color combination--so girly!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the room - I am definately NOT that creative