Helping mommy cook is one of my favorite things to do these days. Today mommy and I made some Valentine cookies. It was a lot of fun, especially because they had sprinkles! Now don't ask to come over and try one because mommy doesn't feel right offering them to outsiders! A couple of times she'd turn around and catch me sliding my finger through the icing on a cookie and then licking my finger. She's not sure how many times, she didn't catch me! I won't tell her, it's more fun to keep her guessing!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Valentine Baking
Written by Unknown at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'd take one of those cookies - they look yummy! How do you know we don't all lick the frosting when no one is looking? Just kidding.
I think the cookies look delicious,
Save them for grandma and grandpa they won't mind.
Post a Comment