We had dance pictures tonight. It was a lot of fun to see all of the little girls dressed up in their little pink tutus. I didn't get any really cute pictures, so I guess you'll have to wait for the profressional ones to come back. She did pretty good, not sure about the group shot because they kicked all of us parents out of the room while they did that one. Very smart on their part because we cause more problems than good. Since we're all experts you know! So hopefully she didn't put her "fake" smile on for that one. 
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Dance Pictures!
Written by Unknown at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I hope Taryn want to get into stuff like that.
Great pictures!
Dance is so much fun isn't it, can't wait till I get to start wearing costumes
Very cute!!!!
What a little cutie
You look beautiful Paige! Wish we could see you at your spring show. Make sure mommy takes lots of pictures!
Oh my!! You look like like a professional dancer!!! Way to cute!!!
Adorable! Perhaps there could be a video of her recital (or whatever they call them) sometime?
WOW Nikki.... does Paige look like her Mommy or what?
Tanya
Post a Comment