At 2:00 this morning I hear Paige's door opening, thinking she's coming into tell me what wrong. No, she passes our room, goes into the bathroom, turns the light on, and shuts the door. I give her a few minutes proud that she is 1) waken by her need to go to the bathroom 2) trying it on her own. So a few minutes pass and I hear nothing so I go and knock on the door. I walk in and ask if everything is okay. "Yes, I just fine. I went potty myself." I praise her and ask if she needs a dry pull-up (most of the time if she wakes up it's already too late). "No mama, I dry, I big girl. I put my pants back on and go nigh-night again." She then proceeds to pull up her pants, flush the toliet, walk past me, crawls in her bed, and says "sweet dreams!" Such a big girl. I think it's time to try bedtime without the pull-up!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Kims says... Oh Paige you are really a big girl already... Time goes oh so fast...
GREAT JOB, Paige!!!!! You love those milestones, but sometimes they just make you want to cry because your baby is growing up way to fast.
Way to go Paige!!!
thats awesome, way to go Paige
Great Job Paige, you are getting so big
That is so cute! What a big girl!
Hope you don't mind my commenting...I was just blog hopping and found your blog through another local blog. Very cute site--I enjoyed reading. :o)
What a big girl!
Kim says... Hmmm nothing new on this blog either. What day is it?
Post a Comment