Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Third Birthday Paige!


This is how our morning together ended....
"Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean I won't spank your butt!"

Although some times are "tricky" I am so thankful everyday that you are my little girl. I think back to three years ago, and many people (Uncle Chad included) didn't sleep a wink all night because they were waiting for us to call and let them know you finally arrivied. I remember your daddy holding you after you were born and his exact words were, "Look at that cute little face." Well from that point forward your "Cute Little Face" has gotten you all you've wanted (and more than you've needed) in life. Even in the short three years you've been around, your personality never fails to make me laugh every day. Just yesturday you tickled me and then stated "I just kiddin' around mommy, I just being funny."

You have taught us many things about being your parents that books never could: 1) you do things in your own time and pushing you before your ready is never a success, 2) we choose our battles carefully even if that means you start 5 out of 7 days a week with a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, 3) mommy is best when you're crabby and daddy is best when you're wound up, 4) Gunner is not responsible for all things gone wrong in our house, even though you claim he is, 5)Wet willies are fun to give-not get, 6) Saturday mornings are not complete without you coming into our room and letting us know, "It's light outside, it's wake-up time," 7) Last but not least if we don't see you at least three times after we put you to bed something is terribly wrong!

Happy Third Birthday Paige Morgan! Your Mommy and Daddy love you more than you can ever imagine, even when we have to spank your butt!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Paige!!! I can't believe your 3 already!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

Nikki - this is beautiful! Hope you save it for her to read when she's older

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Paige! 3 is the best year (so far)

Anonymous said...

I was on the Parker blog...
Nice pictures of the Princesse party...
Looks like you had lots of fun......
Cant wait to see your pictures
Love Grandma

Adi and Brody said...

happy Birthday day, u are one cute princess, hope u had fun at your party, can't believe your 3 already, love the words Nikki,make sure u save it for her someday!