Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Activities

We had a lot of fun things going on this Easter, but we still had plenty of time to sit around and enjoy doing NOTHING! Here are some highlights, but out of order!
Gunner and I checking out our treats from the Easter bunny on Easter morning!


Getting ready for church with Mommy!


Making a mess with Easter grass!


Getting treats from Uncle Chad and Aunt Tiff!


Waiting with Aunt Chas for the Egg hunt to start!


Arts and crafts at the hunt while we wait!


We came to early....too long to wait!


Getting through the mad rush to get some eggs!


Showing all of the eggs I found all by myself!!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Your an excellent egg finder!

Anonymous said...

Kim said.. Looks like you had lots of fun... And you are really getting to be a big girl already. Gunner also looks like has has grown somewhat....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.