Well mom and I hosted the 2nd annual Easter Cookie and Egg decorating day at our house on Saturday. As you can about imagine Aunt Chas and Aunt Tiff don't do these kinds of things on there own, so we take it upon ourselves to let them join in the fun. Even though they grumble at the invitation, I know they have fun. I can prove it because they both made an effort to improve the event this year. Chas brought some new cookie cutters, I finally have that "church" cookie cutter I've had my eye on. Tiff did some internet searching and brought some decorating ideas from the web that looked easier than they actually were. All in all it was a great day because I helped a lot more that last year, and got a lot dirtier too!
Put a sprinkle on the cookie, eat one, repeat....Paige's Favorite decorating technique....
Can you pick Paige's out of the bunch....
Paige had trouble waiting long enough for the color to take so we have some very "pastel" eggs!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Cookies and Eggs
Written by Unknown at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Your parents were more daring then mine, cause I had to dye eggs in my diaper
After I decided to color mommy a picture on her wood floor, I don't think I will get to dye eggs this year. Maybe grandma will hook me up.
Looks like you had lots of fun, Paige - I would have eaten all of the cookies I made
I think your cookies look really cool......
Happy Easter
Kim Said... Looks like loads of fun for all...
you look like you had lots of fun and you are a great cookie decorator!!!
Barb
Post a Comment