Last night I started gymnastics and it was a wonderful, yet miserable time. I feel a pro and con list coming on....
Pro - They had a lot of fun equipment to play on. I especially liked the balance beam and was actually really great at it!
Con - After a short amount of free time, they have this thing called circle time that I would just like to re-name " a waste of my time"
Pro- After you do something the coach asks you have to say "Ta-Da" and then you get stamps all over your body!
Con - I don't like to do what the coaches tell me, and I don't really like to say "Ta-Da" on demand either, but I do like stamps.
Pro - I got home from gymnastics and spent 5 minutes doing almost perfect front rolls.
Con - They wanted me to do it at gymnastics, but I didn't really feel like doing them at that point.
Pro - I was as my coach said, "a natural" at walking across the beam while bending over and picking up eggs to put in an Easter basket.
Con - I didn 't want to give the eggs or the basket back, and definately didn't want to give the other little kids a turn. I mean I'm the natural...
Pro - Mommy and I got to spend the night together having fun.
Con- Mommy realized I listen better when she's NOT around. The minute she stepped away I did exactly what the coaches wanted me too, but when she was there I whined a lot. Too bad its called PARENT-TOT lessons.
Overall it was a lot of fun and I cried because I didn't want to leave. I can't wait until next week!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Tumble -Tots
Written by Unknown at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun..
Im sure you could teach the teacher a few things....especially about jumping..
Love the pictures.. and the new gymnastic outfit.... you look like a pro
LOVE Grandma
My what a big girl your getting to be.....love the outfit
Post a Comment