Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekly update from our home to yours....


Well I have a lot to cover, but all about random topics so this post may be a little scattered. Where to begin....

Well, lets talk about me first. I seem to have developed what some might call an attitude lately. Terrible twos...possibly. Just the way I'm going to be from now on...we hope not.

Example #1 - I know full well the meaning of a time out. All you have to do is say the word, and off I go to my rocking chair to sit and pay the time. When given a choice and a warning about time out, I've pretty much decided that it's worth it. Mommy says, "One more time and you're going to time out." After weighing my options I usually decide it's worth it, so I go ahead and do the crime. Then just turn around and walk to the time out chair. I mean it's only two minutes of my life. It's worth it.

Example #2 - No one irritates me more than daddy in the morning. Doesn't matter what he does; smile, say good morning, wave at the door. It gets followed with a very loud, "NO DADDY."

Example #3 - "My Book, My chips(chocolate chips), My coat, my mote(remote),my cincess (princess), my butt (when someone's trying to change my diaper)" Whatever it is - it's mine. Sometimes I don't even have anything in my possession so I just look around and yell, mine, about whatever is in first view. Must be a territorial thing!

Well that's enough making me look bad, lets move on to another topic..

What we've been up to...
* This weekend I went to my cousin Kennedey's State Gymnastics Meet. She did a great job. I can learn a lot from her, maybe carpet time at gymnastics does really pay of. Nah...I'll just keep screaming every time mom and dad make me take part in that.
* Last weekend we got to watch Lexi for the afternoon. We went to Dinosaur playland, but mom didn't get any pictures because her and dad were constantly on the move. One on each of our tails the whole time, can't get any privacy around here. Then we ate lunch at the food court.

* Mommy went to the doctor last week, and got one of her screws taken out of her ankle because it was bugging her. She thought it was cool so she brought it home. Dad thought she was a dork for doing bringing it home. Mom reminded dad that it was a $30,000 screw...


* Mommy took new job for the summer. She's going to be working 15-20 hours a week for the church. We will get to plan activities and events for the middle school and high school kids at the church. I say "we" because I get to come with most of the time. She's pretty excited about it because it's her own set hours, she decides the activities and when they are, and the money is really good. Daddy is excited about it because he thinks momy gets lazy in the summer, he's crazy because we stay really busy watching soaps and shopping!

* And last but not least, mom sent me to bed with chocolate chips one night, and this is what she found in the morning....Ever had one of those nights?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are a perfectly normal little girl who has every right to want her own way. Right? You are adorable, but then I can say that cuz I don't live with you.;-)
Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

You brighten my day with your stories, I love how you ended it.. a picture says 1000 words.

Anonymous said...

Wow Paige, it sure does look like you had a rough night with the chocolate chips!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa miss you!!!