Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend at the Hotel

We were lucky enough to get to visit Aunt Chas at the hotel this weekend. Uncle Chad and Aunt Tiff picked me up from daycare on Friday and we left for a weekend of fun. Mom and Dad tried to join us after dad got off work on Friday night, but ended up getting stuck in a storm. So they didn't get there until Saturday afternoon. By then I was well into my weekend of fun. I spent a lot of time swimming with everyone, except Uncle Chad (he says he'll take me swimming when I'm 12, I can't wait!)

Here are some pictures and a video of my weekend, look how good at swimming I am these days!







This is how sad I was when we had to go home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun.
Great job on swimming...

Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

you are a great swimmer - that looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun

Anonymous said...

Looks like your doing a great job swimming. I bet your your mom and dad were very tired after the weekend!!!!