This evening Paige competed in the Little Miss Summerfest pageant. She loved every minute of it and even though she didn't get crowned "Little Miss Summerfest" in her eyes she won because she got a crown - "a real crown." I was so proud of her simply for the fact that she had an interview with three ladies she didn't know, got up on stage, and even talked into a microphone in front of everyone - all things I still get nervous about! So proud of you Paige - not to mention we think you were the most beautiful one up on that stage. So happy that you now you have the "real crown" to prove your princess status! I took some video footage that I need to sort through, but had a couple requests for pictures so I figured I'd post these first,
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
So proud of you Paige. You looked beautiful. I love your new crown! Love, Chas
That's awesome! Love your crown Paige!
I love how these pics turned out!! Great job Paige!!
She did such an amazing job! Can't wait to have her next year :)
Kim said. Great job.. You look every bit a princess!!!
Post a Comment