Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spring Concert

Paige had her Kindergarten Spring Concert last night.  It was a tribute to our country. Although we have been listening to her sing the words over and over the last couple weeks, it was so fun to watch it all come together.  I sat there so proud of my little girl - she not only sang her heart out and looked like she was having a blast , but she was so well behaved even among a little chaos around her!

  I have to laugh at the picture though because all of my pictures I got last night she is wearing this funny smile.  I think someone was a little self-conscious of her missing tooth and she was trying everything to get her top lip to keep the empty space covered.  Apparently she doesn't realize how cute that toothless face is to her family.


Here is a little video montage for those of you that couldn't come and want a little patriotic boost!


Great job Paige - I can't believe in one week you will be done with kindergarten!

1 comments:

Chas said...

Great Job Paige!!!