Monday, August 22, 2011
First Day
Our day started with treats from Auntie Chas...Among other things the kids got balloons and breakfast for the first day!
This morning, although she was nervous, she was very brave and went into her classroom happily. She didn't expand much about the day, but when asked specific questions she answered happily. She came home tired and told me she needed to take her shoes off because she'd had them on all day. She also decided she better rest on the couch alone for a while because she spent too much time learning at school today.
Paige and her teacher -
Paige and her cubby -
Poor girl - her dorky mom sneaks a picture while she's eating lunch -
Working at the same school as she attends has it's perks...I checked on her a couple times and she seemed to be doing great. Her teacher told me that in the morning she had to remind her a couple times, that it wasn't her turn to talk - that's our Paige :) But the afternoon she was quiet as a mouse - that tells you how tired she was!
I'm so proud of you Paige - I can't believe you're getting so big!
Parker's picture of his first day will come tomorrow. He had a rough time letting mom leave today so I didn't even attempt to take a picture. I had the mom that dropped off after us try and get a shot, so I'll have to wait to get that picture. Kim said that Parker had a great day. She told me she was sad because he left in May a baby, but came back today a toddler. She was also impressed by how well he did with the potty! He didn't get any timeouts - but gave daddy one within 10 minutes of being home tonight. That must mean he heard the word a couple times today :)
Mommy's day was good too - 22 new excited fifth graders! It's going to be a great year
Written by Unknown at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So glad you had a good first day of school Paige! I hope the rest of the year goes just as well for you! Nikki I love the picture/bio thing, very cute!
Kim said.... How exciting for you Paige... And how nice to have Mommy near you if you need her.
Ooh soo glad you had a great first day Paige, you will do great. Adisyn's first day is tommorrow and im excited for her but soo sad to see her grow up too.
How exciting Paige! I sure like your outfit you wore on your first day!
Watching Paige in the hallways is pretty cool! She is doing so great!
Post a Comment