Good Job Parker! You are such a big boy!!
P.S. Can't wait for grandma to potty train my kids :-)
I think that same grandma potty trained ME!
You should probably put in your reservation for Ellery. I'm assuming she's going to book fast after all of the positive advertisement!
Way to go Parker! We knew you could do it! C-:
Kim said.... Yeah Parker... That was quick. What a great Grandma...
Did she beat Potty training into him? Look at the bump on his forehead.
Nice :) I'm assuming the above comment comes from the one that struggled with potty training. The one with multiple pictures of him standing with wet pants and a puddle underneath him.....any guesses?
Good Job Parker!Debbie, would you be willing to teach a "How to Potty Train Your Child" class for all of us newbies?
Think your mom would take Carter for a week?? :)Yeah Parker!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Good Job Parker! You are such a big boy!!
P.S. Can't wait for grandma to potty train my kids :-)
I think that same grandma potty trained ME!
You should probably put in your reservation for Ellery. I'm assuming she's going to book fast after all of the positive advertisement!
Way to go Parker! We knew you could do it! C-:
Kim said.... Yeah Parker... That was quick. What a great Grandma...
Did she beat Potty training into him? Look at the bump on his forehead.
Nice :) I'm assuming the above comment comes from the one that struggled with potty training. The one with multiple pictures of him standing with wet pants and a puddle underneath him.....any guesses?
Good Job Parker!
Debbie, would you be willing to teach a "How to Potty Train Your Child" class for all of us newbies?
Think your mom would take Carter for a week?? :)
Yeah Parker!!
Post a Comment