Clean Parker's Room
Clean the Game Closet
Clean the Family Room
Clean the Kids' Bathroom
Wash School Pillows, Blankets, and Rugs for next year
Get Groceries
and last but most important.....finish my new scrapbook room.
This was my Mother's Day present this year, and I've been busy organizing and putting the final touches on it ever since. Now I just have to sit down and start scrapping.
Actually...only half of the room is mine. The other side is still home to the treadmill, but I'm so happy with my new space that I'm not complaining.
Disclaimer: The cricut and all of the cartridges actually belong to me and two of my scrapbooking friends, I just happen to be storing it right now for us. Hopefully they'll see how good it looks in my new room and let me keep it until they need it :)
Well off to start on my bedroom...or maybe not....



2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will you come and do mine
LOVE it!!! It looks too nice to mess up with any scrapbooking! :-)
Post a Comment