Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Big Day


My 5th Birthday Party was great.  It had a movie theme, and we watched (and I use that word very loosely) the movie Snow Buddies and had a great time. Here are some pictures of the fun.

Posing by my cake table. 




What ...popcorn on a cake. I don't know about this mom. 

The concession stand at the movie theater.

Deciding what to order at the concession stand.

 Paying the nice lady that worked there :)
 Getting settled to watch about 10 minutes of the movie :)
Ordering things from the concession stand was WAY more fun!

Parker eating a corn dog from the concession stand...I hope he paid for that.

 The ticket and money table.

Future VCSU girls (both are the daughters of girls I went to college with - we may or may not have forced them to be friends )

Singing Happy Birthday.

Paige cheering for her singers.

Thanks everyone for coming and for all of the great gifts. 
It was a great birthday, and its not quite over yet. I still get to go bowling with my family this weekend.

Oh yeah...and I even got a new BIKE from daddy, mommy, and Parker.  I can't wait to ride it when the snow melts. 


WAIT A SECOND...I GUESS I SHOULD BACK UP....

Before my party I had a special afternoon date with Aunt Chas.  She picked me up from daycare early so that we could do lots of fun girl things together....

Ate HUGE heart cookies :)
  

Went to the pet shop 

 Got my hair done for my party.
 Got my nails done.
 And the pet store again.
 Cant forget Dino land.
 
 Thanks Aunt Chas it was a great afternoon.

Being FIVE is GREAT so far!

7 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

WOW! What an awesome birthday!! I'm a tish jealous!

Anonymous said...

Kim says.... What a great Birthday and even more to come this weekend. You are a very luck girl Paige.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Paige! The Parker Trio had a GREAT time! Thanks for the invite!

D and K said...

Ummm....best mom ever award! I love her picture on the invites. She looks adorable!!

Becky said...

happy birthday paige, your mommy throws the best birthdays!! Love the idea Looks like you had lots of fun!!

Lacy said...

Looks like fun Paige!! Your hair looked beautiful!!!

Amy said...

Such a fun party idea, Nikki! I love all the extra little touches!