Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shh don't tell.....

Santa has been busy in his workshop the last couple days.  I was going to wait to post this after Christmas, but figured the blog would have plenty of posts next week.  I have been searching for an organized way to store Paige's dress-up clothes for a long time.  After searching the Internet for a trunk to get her for Christmas, I was excited to find a better idea.  Something just her size and that I was able to match  to her room. So Santa and Mrs. Claus  have been working on it ever since. Please don't mind the mess behind the project, Santa has been very busy!









The only thing left to finish is a mirror  (Like in Snow White) that I hope to put on the other side. I'm having trouble finding one that works, but I will keep looking.  If I don't have any luck I'll probably add more flower hooks to hang necklaces and other things on.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute, Nikki! What a great idea!

Eric and Kayla said...

Ohhhhh - I love it! Awesome job Nikki!! What a great gift from Santa!

Anonymous said...

Kim said... Wow Nikki that turned out great... What a great Santa.. You do good work, must had gotten that from your mom... :)

Tiff said...

It's awesome!! You guys did a great job. Paige is going to love it!!!

Becky said...

That is awesome! She is going to love this- Adi would be so jealous!! Awesome job Santa!

Unknown said...

I have to give the woodwork credit to Mr. Claus. I'm not good with saw, nor should I be allowed to use one.

Lacy said...

Very neat idea!!! So cute. I bet she will LOVE it.