Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Room

Although our little buddy is not feeling so well this week, we still managed to get his room ready for him.  Mommy was a little sad to say good-bye to the nursery, but daddy was excited for his new Cowboys room.  It is so great though that Parker likes his new bed so much.  He is actually doing better at bedtime than Paige.  He stays in his bed, watches Blues Clues, and then goes to sleep.  Paige on the other hand comes out 50-60 times a night.  I'm thinking of starting a chart for the both of them so that Paige sees that Parker is getting more stickers than her :)



5 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Nikki... LOVE Parker's new room! He is one lucky boy!!! By the sounds of your last post, I knew you were going to redo his room, but didn't realize it was gonna be the next day! WOW... you are efficient! GREAT WORK!

Eric and Kayla said...

Love the new room, even though it is cowboys, it's still adorable and very boyish! You are so creative!

Tiff said...

Looks awesome Nikki! You did a great job!

Becky said...

The new room looks great, isn't it sad so put your crib away it makes is so real that your baby is growing up. Great Room!!

M. Holland said...

Wow you are fast Nikki!!! Looks great! Now can you come over to my house, I have a couple rooms I need help with!