Monday, December 6, 2010

Lazy weekend.

It has been a lazy weekend, that has continued into Monday. The kids have terrible colds so I stayed home with them one more day. We've done a lot of relaxing, medicine taking, nose wiping, and lots of reminding to cover mouths when coughing. We also managed to....

Read the sale ads in the Sunday paper.



 Take a  swim.
 Play some ball.


Watch TV EXACTLY like sister does. 

 Build Forts.
 Nap in fort when the kids get bored.
 Have picnic in so called fort.



Hopefully we'll all be back to business tomorrow.  Grandma and grandpa will be here this weekend so we need to have our energy back by then.

2 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

What a nice relaxing day!! I think Gunner liked the fort just as much as the kids!!

Tiff said...

I hope the kids are feeling better! Let us know if you need anything!