Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mail

My mom and dad often send the kids packages in the mail.  Getting the mail on the way home is always fun for Paige, and I always hear "Mom any mail for me today?"  

Well yesterday there was a package for the kids so I handed it to the backseat.  Right away I hear Paige say, "Uhhh I'm so tired of grandma forgetting her monkey tails.  I guess I'll have to fix it again."
 
I had to black out a bunch of the info, but you can still tell where grandma went wrong, g's are supposed to have monkeytails :)

Well after she got over the logistics she was very excited to see what was sent to them.  
  
Her first question, which I would also like the answer to was, "Mom which car does this drive?"  So grandpa, are those coming next week or what?

Car or no car...thanks for the surprise grandma and grandpa.
 

1 comments:

Janet said...

I guess they forgot to tell you that they won cars in Vegas!!!!!
They didn' tell me that they were giving them the Paige and Parker for Easter!!