If you're keeping track I'm a week late on getting Parker's 9 month stats up, but here they are...
Weight - 24 pounds 15 ounces (95%)
Height - 28 1/4 inches (50%)
Head 48 1/2 cm (100%)
So we're still chubby, short, and a large head :) And we love every ounce and inch of it, and wouldn't change it for anything! He's hit a lot of milestones this past month so we have been "Parker proofing" the house all morning. It looks pretty bare in here, at least on the bottom 3 feet of the place.
Paige also had her doctor appointment so here are her stats. Now really think about them in comparison to her brother :)
Weight - 33 lbs (45&)
Height - 40 inches (50%)
Just a note about the doctor appointment. Do NOT schedule both of your children at the same time when only you can be there. It was not fun for me :) Let's just say at one point when we were in the lab getting Parker's hemoglobin taken I thought I was going to just lose it. Parker was screaming because the lab tech couldn't get the blood to squeeze out of his finger into the little tube. So two poke's and two tubes into the process, he's screaming because I'm holding him down and he wants free, and Paige is crying and yelling "Mom stop they are hurting my brother." Yeah...good times :)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
A Little Late...
Written by Unknown at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment