Saturday, March 13, 2010

4 Years and 9 Months

The photographer sent me a sneak peak of the kids' pictures. Considering I was thinking it was a nightmare and she got nothing, I was very impressed! Can't wait to get the rest :)


6 comments:

Lacy said...

Cute....can't wait to see the rest!!

Lindsay said...

You and Corey sure have little mommy and daddy twins! Holy cow! I can't believe how much Paige looks like you and Parker looks like Corey! Adorable!!

Becky said...

Super Cute, Paige looks so old and sophisticated! Can't wait to see the rest!!

janet said...

your babies are growing up way to fast.........

Eric and Kayla said...

Love the pictures! They turned out great!

Unknown said...

The pictures are awesome! Your kids are so adorable!
Would you recommend this photographer? We are looking for one that does a "first year package" and we saw this photographer did.