Glad to see he's being safe with the goggles. :-)
Kim said... What a little man.. Cute
Ok, did you already buy your tool scrapbooking paper??? We know how you like to stage your pictures! ;-)J/K. Very cute! Parker, I have a couple things at my house that need fixing! Come on over whenever you get done with Mommy & Daddy's house!
Do you think I would have staged this picture with a pink and purple background. Come on you should know me better than that.
I am sure you can photoshop the rug and turn it blue! ;-)
So Cute!! Love the goggles
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Glad to see he's being safe with the goggles. :-)
Kim said... What a little man.. Cute
Ok, did you already buy your tool scrapbooking paper??? We know how you like to stage your pictures! ;-)
J/K. Very cute!
Parker, I have a couple things at my house that need fixing! Come on over whenever you get done with Mommy & Daddy's house!
Do you think I would have staged this picture with a pink and purple background. Come on you should know me better than that.
I am sure you can photoshop the rug and turn it blue! ;-)
So Cute!! Love the goggles
Post a Comment