Monday, November 23, 2009

A Night With My Girl...

hTonight I got to spend a little time with my little girl, and it was so much fun. Although we only went to Walmart I got to spend some time with just her talking about things that she thought were pretty important :)

Here are a few of our conversations.

She saw a field fire and became very concerned.
Paige - Mom we need to go help them someone might be in danger.
Mom - I think it's ok I'm sure they called the firetrucks!
Paige - (Giggling hyterically) Mom you mean the fire men? giggle giggle Trucks don't talk :)

Driving into town:
Paige: It's so quiet in here.
Mom: Yes, do you want to listen to the radio?
Paige - No thanks, no radio, no tv, no brudder...

Paige - Mom I think I see Fargo.
Mom - Wow you have really good eyes, you can see far.
Paige - I know look (she bulges her eyes out as far as possible) I have "super spy" eyes!

As we drove home after dark, close to bed time
Paige - Wow mom there are still a lot of cars out. It must not be a Kim day for them. (Kim is our daycare lady)

When we got home....
Look mom the grinch hasn't taken our tree yet!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Nikki
She is precious, I love the grinch comment!
We will miss you guys on Saturday
Maybe next year.

Eric and Kayla said...

There is never a dull moment at your house! Paige is quite the character. She is going to be very witty like her Grandma Deb! :)

Unknown said...

Janet...yeah we'd like to attend one of these years. It just never seems to work out, maybe next year! Kayla...Witty like Grandma Deb??? Really????

Lacy said...

LOL. She is too funny. I always like your conversation posts!!

Anonymous said...

Kim said... Love it.. I like when she said so music, no radio, no brudder... Love it.