This week Paige started swimming lessons again. Last session we tred the YMCA and this time we are over at Concordia College. I guess we'll see which program we like better and stick with it. The beginner class at the YMCA was a breeze for Paige. They promoted her into the next level, so we'll see how she does in this program.
So far she is doing really well. She really loves the water and is willing to basically anything the teacher asks. I do think that she talks too much during class time, big surprise I know. That's something she can work on while the teacher tries to get the other kids to stop crying becase they don't want to be in the water. One thing I do like about this program over the Y is that they get to stand on a platform instead of sitting on the steps. This keeps her more entertained during downtime because she has her whole body in the water and can jump around instead of just sitting and waiting her turn in a couple inches of water.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Swimming Lessons
Written by Unknown at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sounds like you will have another lifeguard in the family!
Post a Comment