Well as mom was digging out all of my old clothes to get ready for a rummage sale that she is hosting next weekend, she had all sorts of emotions running through her. Of course there was the sentiment...Oh, I can't believe my baby was once so small....Oh that was such a cute dress...Oh, do you remember when she wore that.
The other emotion was complete and utter awe! You see...in the short two years that I have been in existance, I have somehow accumulated enough shoes to outfit an entire small country. Now, I have an aunt (one guess who) that is basically the responsible party for the huge surplus of shoes, just look in her closet!
But in honor of all of the shoes that I have worn, outgrown, but have rarely worn out....I salute you!
Here are some memorable ones...
1) My baptism shoes - Made of cloth, no soles. Not practical for most people over the age of 3 months.
2) The SUPER-CUTE Gap sandal. A must have for all up and coming babies, but not practical for any baby. These sandals have never been worn, but aren't they cute!
3) My Flower Girls Shoes for Uncle and Aunt Tiff's Wedding. This commemorates the first wedding I was in, and the first wedding pictures I didn't want to be a part of!
4) My first Tennis Shoes. These are the first worn out shoes that I have. I wore these every day from the moment I got them until the day I grew out of them. I also have a cool hat that matches!
5) My first well-worn flip-flops. Lots of compliments on this $4.99 Walmart bargain!
6) The first non-sandal shoes I could put on myself. I'm a big girl!
7) My snow boots. It took mom a couple weeks to get me to actually wear them, but now I won't take them off. Just last weekend I was walking around the house in my boots.
8) My newest pair. These are the sandals I'll be sporting this summer, or as I like to call them...My slippers!Stay Tuned...maybe tomorrow mom will commemorate the $1000's of dollars spent on my wardrobe!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
You Can NEVER Have Too Many Shoes, Right????
Written by Unknown at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Kim says... Oh Paige love the assortment of shoes, tell mom for the future you need to get flip flops in every color, I too have a great fondness of SHOES.... Especially summer shoes..
Oh Paige! I am jealous of your shoe collection. They are so adorable! Your aunt has great taste! :)
No fair! I am almost 6 months old and I have zero pairs of shoes. Looks like my mom has a lot of catching up to do.
A girl can never have too many shoes.....
Love the new summer look for your background
Wow. And I thought Ollie had a lot of shoes!! That's incredible!
The Parker Family says...
we are patiently awaiting the wardrobe collection blog update! Don't let us down! :)
Post a Comment