When I was walking into the place I thought to myself "Yeah I've been here before. Not so long ago, oh yeah I really like this place." I went over to the play area while mom went up to the front desk. After awhile the familiar girl came over and said, "Are you ready Paige?" I eagerly took her hand and lead her to the chair I got to sit in last time. I noticed Backyardgins was on the TV, so I was happy to sit back and enjoy the show. Last time I was here she made me do things like, look at my tummy, hold really still, and then she put ponytails and sparkles into my hair. Today she started talking to mommy and then telling me about how she was going to wash my ears and put dots on them with a black marker. Whatever, I thought just move away from the TV so I can see. A minute later she came back and had a card full of something called "earrings" and mommy told me to pick out which ones I wanted. "Wow, I get a treat. It is my lucky day" So I get back to my show while she starts washing my ears. Everything is fine and dandy. All of a sudden mommy wants to sit with me in my chair. I mean really mom, there is a thousand other chairs and she wants to share. Then another lady came over and started talking, I started to wonder what was going on. All of a sudden mommy was holding me pretty tightly and they started counting, "One, Two, Three." I didn't want to make a scene, but that really hurt. I didn't sceam. I kept my composure and turned quickly around and snuggled into mommy's shoulder. I was crying, I mean they didn't have to hurt me. I thought they were nice here. I cried very softly, becuase you know how I hate to bring attention to myself. I second later there was a sucker in front of me and the tears stopped. I looked in the mirror and saw those pretty pink flowers shining back at me. Mommy put me back in the chair, and I went back to my show. The girl came back over and put sparkles into my hair, and I decided the place wasn't SO bad after all!
Before.....
After....
Sunday, May 4, 2008
The new me....
Written by Unknown at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go--Paige. You earrings look beautiful!!!!
Auntie Barb
wow!! you are just beautiful!!
Kim said... Wow, how pretty Paige..
Post a Comment