Monday, February 25, 2008

Not As Cool As I Thought.....

Okay, Last night I thought I was all cool and downloaded a new background for my blog. I realized today that it erased my "Favorite Blog" links. That is the only place I had the web addresses. Soooo... if you were a member of the favortie blog list, and want to make it back on please leave a comment with your address so I can get that back and running. Thanks!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my blog is
www.skalskyfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

www.grandmaslittlelovebugs.blogspot.com

How lucky to have another party. And get a present to open...

Kendall Smith said...

Yeah, I did the same thing this weekend!! Oops!!! Here's mine:
joelandkendall.blogspot.com

Holen Family said...

I saw how cool your blog looked and saw the website up on the top of your blog. I tried it too. Didn't realize it erased them till now.
www.familyholen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

www.chadntiff.com

Anonymous said...

Just in case people get tired of adorable children and want to hear my ramblings.....

http://home.comcast.net/~hnodland

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me and my sister at www.koehnkids.blogspot.com

Cool new background - I may have to check it out

PS - Happy Birthday, Paige . . 2 is a really fun age!

Amy said...

If I am still one of your favorites... :)
amynjones.blogspot.com

I love the pink and green!